4400 Trapline Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,820
Seems like you are in the middle of the woods but only 1.5 miles to shopping. Large corner lot. Great home for assisted living. Lots of disabled amenities can stay: stir lifts, walkin jacuzzi tub, hand rails, bday toilet seats.Lost of trees and shrubs, great rear deck for BBQ and parties.
- MLS® #19-5547
- Square Footage1,820
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Lot-Corner, Private Yard, Shed, Fire Service Area, Road Service Area, RV Parking, DSL/Cable Available, Cable TV
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x4
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market19
- ZoningR6 - Suburban Residential
- Address4400 Trapline Drive
- Area30 - Abbott Rd - Dearmoun Rd
- SubdivisionHomestead Hills L3 B2
- Zip Code99516
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Electric, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Disposal, Telephone, Trash Compactor, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Jetted Tub
- Listing Agent:Denny Wood
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 2:26am AKDT.