14100 Specking Avenue, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,787
AMAZING lot & great location! Zoned to top of the line schools & close to shopping & restaurants! Plenty of room for all your toys w/ the second driveway leading to a fully fenced LARGE private back yard! This is an estate sale & has been used as a single family home full of love & joy! Income potential w/ full downstairs apartment! Easily use as duplex or works well as a large single family home!2br's, 1 bath up & 2 br's & 1 bath down w/ bonus room off downstairs family room! Access to back yard off both levels. A wall of large windows in the upper living room over look the back yard! Tons of storage including convenient heated storage room w/ shelving off lower porch. Newer trex decking is perfect for bbq's & enjoying the South West sunny exposure. Very large 2 car garage w/ new opener, has room for your shop, boats and 4-wheerlers, or possibly a third car! Garage has many windows & enters right into the kitchen & door to back yard! Change out the front glass to personalize your new home! Nicely maintained over the years. This property has so much potential & is unique & special just waiting for the next owner to make it there own! Call today to schedule your private showing!
- MLS® #19-55
- Square Footage2,787
- Year Built1963
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleHlsd Rnch/Dlt Bsmnt
- FeaturesBarn/Shop, Cable TV, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Mother-in-Law Apt, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed, Storage Space/Unit
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated, Other-See Remarks
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Days on Market79
- ZoningR1A - Single Family Residential
- Address14100 Specking Avenue
- Area25 - Dearmoun Rd - Potter Marsh
- SubdivisionSunset Hills L8 BB
- Zip Code99516
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Freezer-Stand Alone, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Workshop
- ElementaryRabbit Creek
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Heidi Clement
- Listing Office:Real Estate Brokers Of Alaska
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 17th, 2019 at 10:04am AKST.