3742 Deborah Lane, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,086
QUIET EAST ANCHORAGE NEIGHBORHOOD! New flooring throughout. New boiler installed in 2017. Large fenced in yard. Lots of storage! Tiled tub surrounds and kitchen backsplash. Travertine tiled fireplace. Large vinyl windows for lots of sunlight. Stainless steel appliances. Extra family room downstairs. Large home ready for your family to enjoy!
- MLS® #19-5485
- Square Footage2,086
- Year Built1968
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleSplit Entry
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Private Yard
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationSlab on Grade
- Days on Market130
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address3742 Deborah Lane
- Area45 - Boniface Pkwy to Muldoon Rd
- SubdivisionScenic Park Est #4 L27 B5
- Zip Code99504
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Family Room, Fireplace, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- ElementaryScenic Park
- Listing Agent:Timothy Whitney
- Listing Office:Veteran Homes Realty - Partners Real Estate Branch Office
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 2:26pm AKDT.