4041 Edinburgh Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,820
This light and bright 4-bedroom home with large picture windows, great mountain views & full southern exposure walks a sweet line between desirable updates (real hardwood floors, remodeled full bath) & a small bucket list of DYI updates a buyer can undertake to complete the ''shining up'' this comfortable home needs. With a full deck, corner cul-de-sac location, it's also nicely sited on the lot.
- MLS® #19-5413
- Square Footage1,820
- Year Built1975
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleSplit Entry
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, Shed
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Heated, Tuck Under
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market28
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address4041 Edinburgh Drive
- Area20 - Dimond South
- SubdivisionCampbell Woods L7 B1
- Zip Code99515
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Hardwood Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer &/Or Dryer
- Listing Agent:Andrea Senn
- Listing Office:Dwell Realty
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 1:04am AKDT.