20535 Birch Crest Lane, Eagle River
- Sq. Ft.2,579
Stunning home w/ mountain views on a quiet cul-de-sac in Eagle River. Vaulted ceilings in an open floor plan. 'Chef's' kitchen with gas range and beautiful countertops w/ seating. Lrg master suite. Well maintained. In-floor radiant heat with a 5* energy rating. Tons of storage & green belt runs behind the property w/ a large deck, perfect for entertaining. Potential mother-in-law apt.
- MLS® #19-5355
- Square Footage2,579
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Reverse
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., Landscaping, View, Parkside
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- ViewMountains, Partial
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationUnknown - BTV
- Days on Market7
- ZoningCE-R-3 Multifamily Residential
- Address20535 Birch Crest Lane
- Area90 - Eagle River
- SubdivisionEagle Crossing Ph1 L9 B30
- CityEagle River
- Zip Code99577
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- HeatingIn-Floor Heat
- HighEagle River
- Listing Agent:Mary Cox
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 12:56pm AKDT.