3166 Bettles Bay Loop, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,136
Lovely 4 bedroom home in Bayshore with all the bedrooms on the same level! Tons of windows let in lots of natural light and expansive deck off kitchen is perfect for grilling and outdoor dining. Separate family room downstairs. Spacious master bedroom with walk in closet and beautifully remodeled bathroom, plus updated vinyl windows throughout. Wonderful neighborhood and conveniently located close to schools, restaurants and shopping!
- MLS® #19-5185
- Square Footage2,136
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleMulti-Level, Tri-Level, Two-Story W/Bsmnt
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area
- # of Garages2
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market57
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address3166 Bettles Bay Loop
- Area20 - Dimond South
- SubdivisionBayshore West #4A L4A B2
- Zip Code99515
- Interior FeaturesBasement, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Family Room, Fireplace, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air
- Listing Agent:Miyun I Stogsdill
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 1:56pm AKDT.