17825 E Maud Road, Palmer
- Sq. Ft.4,400
Breathtaking MTN Views are yours from the wrap around porch of this Picturesque Victorian Home! Tucked away on 5.36 acres, this enchanting home boasts both period & modern elements such as Italian Tile, Brazilian Cherry floors accented w/exotic wood trim,in-floor heat & antiqued style bathroom vanities. The garage holds up to 12 cars, a full bathroom & room for an MIL suite! The AMAZING kitchen...features antique accented appliances combined with modern amenities! Beautiful custom Brazilian Cherry cabinets, Quartz countertop and island with small prep sink make this the heart of the home. The Master suite is truly a getaway! Located in one of the towers, this retreat offers a private sitting area w/fireplace to gaze at mountain views. The Master bath ensuite has two custom Brazilian cherry vanities with dove tail drawers, soaker tub and walk in closet and more mountain views! The Daylight basement is the ultimate family and entertaining space! The built-in surround sound would make for a perfect Home Theater while the custom Bubinga wood wet bar is the focal point of the space! You must see this home to appreciate all its charm and character!
- MLS® #19-4973
- Square Footage4,400
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeB & B Potential, Single Family Res
- FeaturesBarn/Shop, Deck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, Horse Property, Landscaping, Mother-in-Law Apt, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Storage Space/Unit, View
- # of Garages12
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market13
- ZoningUNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- Address17825 E Maud Road
- AreaPA - Palmer
- SubdivisionDesoto Demesne L1
- Zip Code99645
- Interior FeaturesArctic Entry, Basement, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Family Room, Fireplace, Hardwood Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Water Softener, Wet Bar, Window Coverings, Workshop, Home Theater
- HeatingIn-Floor Heat
- Listing Agent:Samuel J Goldman
- Listing Office:Alaska Built Real Estate
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 12:49pm AKDT.