2131 E 66th Avenue, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,416
1975 Mobile home (have title) with a well built addition. Would make a great fixer upper and live there or rental property. This property is a cash sale and no owner finance option. The property is zoned R5 so can be used as a duplex lot, Buyer to verify use.
- MLS® #19-4859
- Square Footage1,416
- Year Built1975
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res, Modular
- StyleOther - See Remarks, Mobile-Single Wide
- FeaturesCable TV, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Fixer Upper, In City Limits, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Satellite Dish, Shed
- ExteriorOther - See Remarks, Wood
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Other - See Remarks
- ConstructionWood Frame, Mobile Home
- FoundationOther - See Remarks, Pilings
- Days on Market231
- ZoningR5 - Rural Residential
- Address2131 E 66th Avenue
- Area35 - E Tudor Rd - Abbott Rd
- SubdivisionShelikof L25 B2
- Zip Code99507
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Freezer-Stand Alone, Gas Cooktop, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryBTV-Undiscl by LL
- MiddleBTV-Undiscl by LL
- HighBTV-Undiscl by LL
- Listing Agent:Michele M Snell
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group Of Wasilla
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 4:56pm AKST.