11151 Mountain Lake Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.9,287
Incredible Lot on private Lake.Grounds just waiting for some help. At one time there was a floating dock, green house,waterfalls, Home needs more than TLC. Listed $481,000 below MOA Assessed value. Home was designed for entertaining, fireplace in LR & one in downstairs FR. Huge bar in Family Room. Weight rm or dance studio w/ mirrors, Currently 6 bedrooms, 7 baths, decks off Kitchen &living rmProperty being sold as-is.
- MLS® #19-4725
- Square Footage9,287
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesCable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Dock, DSL/Cable Available, Fixer Upper, Garage Door Opener, Greenhouse, Home Owner Assoc., Paved Driveway, RV Parking, Sun Room, View, Waterfront
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- ViewLake, Mountains
- Is WaterfrontYes
- RoofOther - See Remarks
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market16
- ZoningR6 - Suburban Residential
- Address11151 Mountain Lake Drive
- Area30 - Abbott Rd - Dearmoun Rd
- SubdivisionLake O The Hills East L2 B1
- Zip Code99516
- Interior FeaturesArctic Entry, Basement, Carpet, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Security System, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Wet Bar
- HeatingForced Air
- Listing Agent:Kay England
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 1:04pm AKDT.