3010 Glacier Street, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,892
Beautifully landscaped split level home on a corner lot in a culdesac. Tons of natural light with skylights. Spacious front/back decks. Two massive family rooms. Sauna in the master w/jetted tub. High quality carpet! New on demand hot water! Walking distance to tons of shopping, trails, and schools.
- MLS® #19-4692
- Square Footage2,892
- Year Built1971
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleSide/Calif Split
- FeaturesCable TV, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Lot-Corner, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, SBOS Reqd-See Rmrks, View
- # of Garages1
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Days on Market143
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address3010 Glacier Street
- Area40 - Seward Hwy to Boniface Pkwy
- SubdivisionCollegegate #3 L26 B1
- Zip Code99508
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Double Ovens, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Hardwood Flooring, Jetted Tub, Range-Downdraft, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Sauna, SBOS Reqd-See Rmks, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer, Window Coverings, Wired Audio, Wood Stove
- ElementaryCollege Gate
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Craig K Channer
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group Of Wasilla
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 8:19pm AKDT.