3260 Legacy Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,443
Well maintained home with updated stainless steel kitchen appliances. 3 bedrooms upstairs with the 4th bedroom/office downstairs with1 full bath, Fireplace in the living room and the family room each. Central A/C system and a trash compactor. Very bright and with open view.
- MLS® #19-4539
- Square Footage2,443
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area
- # of Garages2
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market172
- ZoningR1A - Single Family Residential
- Address3260 Legacy Drive
- Area30 - Abbott Rd - Dearmoun Rd
- SubdivisionKempton Park L7 B2
- Zip Code99516
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer, Central Vac, Telephone, Trash Compactor, Cooling System
- HeatingForced Air
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Edwin Chan
- Listing Office:E C Realty, Inc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 10:34am AKDT.