15739 Chris Court, Chugiak
- Sq. Ft.3,444
Rustic charm with beautiful views, exquisite wood finishes, and spacious yard! This log home boasts four bedrooms, a usable loft, and wet bar in the basement that could easily be converted into a mother-n-law apartment or BnB. Charming Lindal Cedar cottage could be used as an art studio or for accommodating guests. Horses welcome! The possibilities of this property are endless.New laminate flooring installed basement, kitchen backsplash, and paint. Downstairs bathroom updates include faucets and double vanity.
- MLS® #19-4495
- Square Footage3,444
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeB & B Potential, Single Family Res
- FeaturesBarn/Shop, Deck/Patio, Horse Property, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, RV Parking, View
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market82
- ZoningCE-R-6 Low-Density Residential
- Address15739 Chris Court
- Area100 - Chugiak/Peters Crk
- SubdivisionT15NR02WS25 L90
- Zip Code99567
- Interior FeaturesBasement, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Water Purification, Window Coverings, Workshop, Water Softener, Wet Bar
- HeatingForced Air
- MiddleMirror Lake
- Listing Agent:Robert L Meinhardt
- Listing Office:Arolik Real Estate
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2019 at 9:19am AKDT.