25135 Cates Avenue, Eagle River
- Sq. Ft.4,241
Amazing dream home with 10 acres of land. Could possibly be divided. Southfacing with magnificent views of mountains and Eagle River Valley. Home has plenty of space for RV and all your toys. Two car garage with workshop. Custom Kitchen has top of the line appliances. Radiant Heated wood floors. This is a Must See!!
- MLS® #19-4452
- Square Footage4,241
- Year Built1968
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesCable TV, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Garage Door Opener, Private Yard, RV Parking, Shed, View
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- ViewCity Lights, Mountains, River
- ExteriorLog, Wood
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- FoundationConcrete Block, Poured Concrete, Slab on Grade, Sono Tubes
- Days on Market17
- ZoningCE-R-1 Single-Family Residential
- Address25135 Cates Avenue
- Area90 - Eagle River
- SubdivisionSchroeder Tr 3
- CityEagle River
- Zip Code99577
- Interior FeaturesBasement, Carpet, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Hardwood Flooring, Jetted Tub, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Water Softener, Wood Stove
- HeatingIn-Floor Heat, Radiant
- HighEagle River
- Listing Agent:Jim Murphy
- Listing Office:Exp Realty, Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 12:49pm AKDT.