17136 Ashland Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.4,608
This Alaskan dream home offers you the joys of privacy over 2 acres but is easily accessible. Private maintained hiking/skiing trails on site with sounds of your creek! Almost each window has enthralling views of the inlet and mountains! Additional Office & Multi-use room., Chef's Kitchen, 16' luxury swim spa, screened porch, huge laundry room and mud room, 3 car garage + a huge RV bay and more!SO MUCH MORE! The home features elegant dining and living spaces, a true chef's kitchen equipped with a walk-in pantry, rec room/office, a spacious 3-car garage and a huge motorhome bay. Masters has a fireplace and its own share of magnificent views! Comes with a new heating unit w/ 10 Yr warranty. Separate upstairs and downstairs heater. And includes an 16' luxury swim spa/hot tub! A screened in porch, bridge over the creek, and sauna make this your dream home! Central Vac throughout the entire house AND garage (perfect for cleaning out your car). Energy Recovery Ventilator through vents to warm up air circulating. Walk in Crawlspace storage. 9 ft ceilings! Formal Dining in addition to kitchen table area. 75 Gal with water softener system to protect boiler. Security system for comfort and laundry on same level as bedrooms for ease!
- MLS® #19-4242
- Square Footage4,608
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Hot Tub, In City Limits, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Storage Space/Unit, Waterfront Access
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached, Tuck Under
- ViewCity Lights, Inlet, Mountains, Unobstructed
- Is WaterfrontYes
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market86
- ZoningR9 - Rural Residential
- Address17136 Ashland Drive
- Area25 - Dearmoun Rd - Potter Marsh
- SubdivisionKeno Hills L4 B4
- Zip Code99516
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Central Vac, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Double Ovens, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Jetted Tub, Vaulted Ceiling, Water Purification, Water Softener
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryBear Valley
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Philip Alderfer
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 6:34pm AKDT.