L20 Timberview Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,908
Seller will pay up to $8000 in buyers mortgage closing costs only, with the use of preferred lender Raven Mortgage. New plan for Huffman Timbers the Wildwood I has a spacious 2-story living room. Southeast facing back yard. Open great room concept with fireplace, laminate flooring, island kitchen w/quartz countertops, tile backsplash & stainless steel appliance.Master suite with dual vanity w/quartz countertops, tiled shower & large walk-in closet. Laundry on upper floor with bedrooms.
- MLS® #19-4132
- Square Footage1,908
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., Home Warranty, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Private Yard
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market325
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- AddressL20 Timberview Drive
- Area30 - Abbott Rd - Dearmoun Rd
- SubdivisionHuffman Timbers L20 B1
- Zip Code99516
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- HeatingForced Air
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Connie Yoshimura
- Listing Office:Dwell Realty
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 3:34pm AKDT.