Unit #18 - 4009 Vance Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,005
UMed Condo located directly across from Castle Heights Park. Trail access is a breeze! Very open kitchen, living dining makes this home feel spacious and comfortable. Large, shared back yard with raised beds and plenty of room to enjoy gardening and sunshine. Laundry in common area, but machines dedicated to individual units.Wood stove. Established neighborhood.
- MLS® #19-4012
- Square Footage1,005
- Year Built1974
- FeaturesPrivate Yard
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market94
- ZoningR2A - Two Family Residential
- AddressUnit #18 - 4009 Vance Drive
- Area40 - Seward Hwy to Boniface Pkwy
- SubdivisionCastle Hts #18
- Zip Code99508
- Interior FeaturesArctic Entry, Carpet, Dishwasher, Disposal, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Hardwood Flooring, Smoke Detector(s), Washer&/or Dryer, Window Coverings, Wood Stove
- ElementaryCollege Gate
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Brett Renfro
- Listing Office:Herrington And Company, Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 4:04pm AKDT.