9901 Prospect Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.5,649
$70,000 Under Tax Assessed Value! Looking for a Truly Alaskan Experience? Look no further! This gallant home offers panoramic views from Mt. Denali to Redoubt! Wildlife galore, natural Alaskan landscaping as well as stunning inlet & city views! Home features 3 levels of living w/5 bedrm, 4.5 baths, office, gym, potential MIL/family rm + a 4 car..garage w/additional separate loft style studio/workshop/gear storage above. This entertainers dream also offers an appealing open concept floor plan w/large outdoor entertaining area off the living & dining rm, Chef's dream Kitchen w/Viking appliances. 4*Energy Rated!! Too many unique & stunning features to list, this home is a must see! Perfect commute to UMed, Midtown, UAA & JBER. Home warranty included. Expansive trek decking wraps 3 sides of home, rare hillside flat parking for family, guests & toys. Brand new advanced septic system. Enjoy entertaining in this chef's dream kitchen w/cherry cabinets, granite countertops, Viking appliances, double ovens, 6 burner range & prep sink. Breakfast bar accommodates 6-8, large dining rm overlooks the deck & inlet views. Brand new flooring in the dining, living & office area. Two-Story great rm offers a wall of windows takes advantage of the panoramic views. Main level master en-suite w/sitting area, fully updated bath, deck access & two-sided real wood fireplace. Upper floor features 3 spacious bedrm +bonus playrm & 2 large remodeled bathrms. Lower level features an amazing rec/exercise/bonus room, spacious family rm, wood burning stove, +remodeled full bath. Oversized 2 car 800sf garage - big enough for tandem parking for extra vehicles (depending on size).
- MLS® #19-3954
- Square Footage5,649
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, Private Yard, RV Parking, Satellite Components, View, Motion Lighting, In City Limits, Shed
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached, Heated, Detached, Tuck Under
- ViewMountains, City Lights, Inlet, Unobstructed
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market27
- ZoningR9 - Rural Residential
- Address9901 Prospect Drive
- Area30 - Abbott Rd - Dearmoun Rd
- SubdivisionProspect Hts L11 B1
- Zip Code99507
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Granite Countertops, Microwave (B/I), Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Window Coverings, Workshop, Gas Cooktop, Double Ovens, Central Vac, Den &/Or Office, Disposal, Family Room, Fireplace, Water Softener, Carpet
- HeatingBaseboard, Forced Air
- Listing Agent:Ava L Anderson
- Listing Office:Somers Realtors, Inc.
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 12:26pm AKDT.