2435 Sprucewood Street, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,080
4 br 2 ba house in Rogers Park. Two level home with living room, kitchen, dining, 2 br, 1 ba, and laundry room on main level. 2 br, 1 ba, and family room downstairs. Lots of storage and cabinets. 2 car drive through garage (access to street and alley). Great neighborhood. Centrally located with quick access to all area of Anchorage. New boiler installed in 2015.
- MLS® #19-3839
- Square Footage2,080
- Year Built1971
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesCable TV, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Paved Driveway
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market59
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address2435 Sprucewood Street
- Area40 - Seward Hwy to Boniface Pkwy
- SubdivisionRogers Park L12 B4
- Zip Code99508
- Interior FeaturesBasement, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Fireplace, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer, Wood Stove
- ElementaryRogers Park
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Donald L Plunkett
- Listing Office:Congress Realty
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 2:19am AKDT.