22700 Knik Vista Street, Chugiak
- Sq. Ft.2,148
Comfortable, secluded family home with tons of natural light. Next to the last house at the end of Knik Vista Street in Peters Creek. Lovely winter inlet view, and treed privacy in the summer. House sits on over 1/2 acre lot with city water and private sewer. Greenhouse, raised garden beds, lot of perennials, berry bushes and apple trees, plus a shed. HOA is inactive.
- MLS® #19-3663
- Square Footage2,148
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Reverse
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, Private Yard, Greenhouse, Shed
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Tuck Under
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Unknown-BTV
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x4
- FoundationPoured Concrete, Unknown - BTV
- Days on Market28
- ZoningCE-R-6 Low-Density Residential
- Address22700 Knik Vista Street
- Area100 - Chugiak/Peters Crk
- SubdivisionKnik View L2 B2
- Zip Code99567
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wood Stove, Disposal, Family Room, Jetted Tub, Laminate Flooring, Vaulted Ceiling
- HeatingForced Air
- MiddleMirror Lake
- Listing Agent:Anita Bates
- Listing Office:Dwell Realty
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 12:41pm AKDT.