(Undisclosed Address), Eagle River
- Sq. Ft.2,196
Home has been recently updated with a new kitchen, granite counter tops, new master shower, fresh interior paint, and more. Expansive living room, formal dining & eat-in kitchen. All appliances are included. Finished basement, sauna and fenced back yard. Cul-de-sac location, close to trails and shopping. Easy access for commuting to Anchorage or the Valley. This home is MOVE IN READY!
- MLS® #19-36
- Square Footage2,196
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story W/Bsmnt
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, SBOS Reqd-See Rmrks
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated, Tuck Under
- FoundationUnknown - BTV
- Days on Market8
- ZoningCE-R-1A Single- Family Residential
- SubdivisionEaglewood L21 B4
- CityEagle River
- Zip Code99577
- Interior FeaturesBasement, Carpet, Dishwasher, Family Room, Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer, Wood Stove, Microwave (B/I), Sauna, SBOS Reqd-See Rmks
- HeatingForced Air
- HighEagle River
- Listing Agent:Rosie Carter
- Listing Office:Jack White Real Estate
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 17th, 2019 at 11:04am AKST.