8120 Northwind Avenue, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,158
Easy military base access and amazing mountain views! Pride of ownership in this impeccably well maintained, 5+* energy rated home in east Anchorage. Updated throughout including new heating system, this home is truly turn-key! Outside, enjoy the spacious back yard, mature trees and landscaping, and two south-facing decks plus a hot tub. Inside, this open concept home features vaulted ceilings,south-facing living room with maximum window coverage, gas fireplace with remote thermostat, quartz counters, radiant in-floor heat in kitchen and master bath, stainless steel appliances, gas range, convection microwave, ultra-quiet dishwasher, under/over cabinet lighting, large island for entertaining, and large master bedroom w/walk in closet. Also has a 12'x50' brick pad for RV or toy parking, 10'x12' exterior shed, and the garage is wired for 220v for welding or air compressor needs! See below for a list of upgrades: 2018 Municipality upgraded the street and intends to build a new sidewalk, storm drains, and street lights in 2019. New driveway and walkway 2015 AHFC energy rebate program: New 98% efficient furnace with electronic air filter system. New R60 Insulation added in the attic. New urethane insulation and envelope in the crawlspace. New whisper quiet fan in the master bathroom. 5+* Energy rating achieved. 2011 New appliances: Stainless steel gas range with warming drawer Stainless steel convection microwave Stainless steel ultra-quiet dishwasher Quiet garbage disposal 2010 Modern high-end gas fireplace with remote Kitchen and master bathroom update Programmable in-floor radiant heat Quartz counter tops New faucets Soft closing drawers in the kitchen Vessel sinks in the master bathroom 2009 Composite upper and lower decks
- MLS® #19-3552
- Square Footage2,158
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Reverse
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Private Yard, Hot Tub, View, Paved Driveway, Shed
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- ViewMountains, Unobstructed
- Is WaterfrontYes
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- Days on Market64
- ZoningR2D - Two Family Residential
- Address8120 Northwind Avenue
- Area45 - Boniface Pkwy to Muldoon Rd
- SubdivisionPleasant Valley L8 B11
- Zip Code99504
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Air Exchanger
- HeatingForced Air, In-Floor Heat
- ElementaryScenic Park
- Listing Agent:Casey Knight
- Listing Office:Real Estate Brokers Of Alaska
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 2:49am AKDT.