3916 Locarno Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,160
This Great Family Home is Ready to Go With New Upgrades! Oak Kitchen Cabinetry & Corian C-Tops. Dining Bar Plus Formal Dining & Slider to Sunny BBQ Deck. Spacious Living Area w/Gas Fireplace. New Carpet & Pad Throughout & Updated Bathrooms, Master Suite w/Bath. All Bedrooms Generously Sized! Garage w/Extras! Private Fenced Back Yard & Snow Maint. Paid by Owner! Sorry, No Pets.
- MLS® #19-3360
- Square Footage2,160
- Year Built1972
- TypeResidential Lease
- Sub-TypeIn City Limits, Sngle Fam Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, Fence
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated, Tuck Under
- ElementaryRogers Park
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Christina Swires
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
- Address3916 Locarno Drive
- Area40 - Seward Hwy to Boniface Pkwy
- SubdivisionGeneva Woods L27 B3
- Zip Code99508
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Window Coverings
- Days on Market133
- ZoningR1A - Single Family Residential
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 6:26pm AKDT.