Unit #38b - 5775 Sapphire Loop, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,445
Just 5 miles from JBER and UAA in a safe, protected community. These units are not available very often so hurry! Newer 3 BR condo with fireplace and 2 car heated garage. Quiet neighborhood with no yard maintenance! Owner pays sewer, water. Tenant pays electric, gas and trash. No Smoking, pets on approval. Available NOW. No Application fee.
- MLS® #19-3346
- Square Footage1,445
- Year Built2007
- TypeResidential Lease
- Sub-TypeTownhouse, In City Limits
- StyleTwo-Story Reverse
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., Landscaping, In City Limits, DSL/Cable Available, Paved Driveway
- Parking Spaces4
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- ConstructionConcrete, Wood Frame - 2x6
- Days on Market72
- ZoningR2A - Two Family Residential
- AddressUnit #38b - 5775 Sapphire Loop
- Area45 - Boniface Pkwy to Muldoon Rd
- SubdivisionSummer Stone Townhomes #38B
- Zip Code99504
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher, Disposal, Fireplace, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Window Coverings, BR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Smoke Detector(s)
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryNunaka Valley
- Listing Agent:Steve Skinner
- Listing Office:Husky Realty Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 9:49pm AKDT.