6931 Sequoia Circle, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.4,004
OPEN Sunday 1-4pm. Gorgeous lower hillside estate on an acre lot. Custom kitchen w/ dual ovens, dual dishwashers, freezer drawer refrigerator, gas stove & griddle, granite counters, lrg tile entry that splays into huge vaulted living rm. New windows/coverings, huge entertainment room, library/family rm, large laundry room, 30x40 RV pad, 2018 driveway, high capacity generator..3 car garage, shop attached, trex deck
- MLS® #19-3236
- Square Footage4,004
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed, View, Landscaping, Generator
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- ViewMountains, Partial
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market17
- ZoningR6 - Suburban Residential
- Address6931 Sequoia Circle
- Area25 - Dearmoun Rd - Potter Marsh
- SubdivisionSequoia Estates L9 B1
- Zip Code99516
- Interior FeaturesCO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Jetted Tub, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Double Ovens, Den &/Or Office
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryBear Valley
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Mary Cox
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 25th, 2019 at 6:26am AKDT.