9141 Claridge Place, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,962
Single family home located quite , desirable neighbors close to school, shopping area, trail, park. This update with new laminate floor and new interior paintNew roof was done 2018 year.2 bedroom up with living room and 2 bedroom with family room in downstairSunny and bright interiorDeck off the dining and kitchen area to back yard.
- MLS® #19-3162
- Square Footage1,962
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesCable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Warranty, In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Storage Space/Unit, View
- # of Garages1
- ViewCity Lights, Mountains, Unobstructed
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- FoundationUnknown - BTV
- Days on Market72
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address9141 Claridge Place
- Area35 - E Tudor Rd - Abbott Rd
- SubdivisionGranite View L6 B11
- Zip Code99507
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Fireplace, Hardwood Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer
- ElementarySpring Hill
- Listing Agent:Won S Zong
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 2:04am AKDT.