4260 Scenic View Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,644
Step into this amazing house. Mountain views. Wide two story floorplan. Stainless appliances. Cherry wood Kitchen Cabinets. Huge over sized three car garage. Priced to sell quickly. Seller offering $5000 in flooring and paint credit.
- MLS® #19-2875
- Square Footage1,644
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., RV Parking
- # of Garages3
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market80
- ZoningR2A - Two Family Residential
- Address4260 Scenic View Drive
- Area45 - Boniface Pkwy to Muldoon Rd
- SubdivisionScenic Park View L38
- Zip Code99504
- Interior FeaturesDen &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Laminate Flooring, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryScenic Park
- Listing Agent:Thomas A Potts
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 2:34am AKDT.