10245 E Tri Mountain View Drive, Palmer
- Sq. Ft.2,100
Jaw Dropping Craftsman Ranch Style Home brought to you by Sundberg Quality Homes. Vaulted entry, 11' Great Room ceilings with dramatic 6' windows to take in the south facing Chugach views! Open concept, floor to ceiling rock fireplace, massive kitchen island, laundry room and much more. Perfect size for the empty nesters! Photos of previous build, still time to customize. Nearby access to trails.
- MLS® #19-2766
- Square Footage2,100
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, View
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market202
- ZoningUNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- Address10245 E Tri Mountain View Drive
- AreaPA - Palmer
- SubdivisionMountain Glory Heights Ph 1 L2 B2
- Zip Code99645
- Interior FeaturesAir Exchanger, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Fireplace, Laminate Flooring, Range/Oven, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryPioneer Peak
- Listing Agent:Craig K Channer
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group Of Wasilla
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 11:04am AKDT.