8709 Little Brook Circle, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,182
RePriced = ReView! 4 br's, 3 full bth's, built in 2004. Spacious grand entry. Tucked into quiet quaint cul de sac. Large level landscaped fenced lawn. Formal dining area, breakfast nook, pantry, family room, bonus room downstairs, lots of storage. Balcony & deck. Close to good schools, parks, bike trails, and all new So. Anc. Shopping! New paint inside and out. Great energy, love & Feng Shui.Grand entry, vaulted ceilings, stylish floor plan, Little Brook is established and perfectly located. Living room, family room & bonus room for office or den, or ? whatever ?. Gas stove & F/P, pantry, breakfast nook plus formal dining, W/I closets, lots of storage. BBQ balcony off of kitchen, laundry room. Security System. Fenced yard with landscaping. Parks, trails, schools, skiing, and all the new South Anchorage shopping! ADDITIONAL HIGHLIGHTS: * This wonderful home was built in 2004. The "Year Built" is important when comparing to other nice homes. How many more years does a roof have? * Home was used relatively lightly due to seller being at the family businesses most of the time. For example: the gas stove has never been used. * Sump pump was added 5 or 6 years ago - crawlspace is dry. This is comforting to know since so many nice homes in town have challenges with drainage. * This home is on city sewer and water - freeing up time and worry about whether it is being maintained properly. ENJOY ALL of the large, level, landscaped, fenced lawn with: * New Trex deck in back - added summer of 2017. * Shed in back is custom built - added summer of 2017 * High-End Slider door to backyard - added summer of 2017 * Newly painted throughout the inside - 2019 PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP: * Seller has a "light footprint" - oven has never been used. * Exterior painted - July 2018 * Heating sys usually inspected, cleaned, serviced annually * Plenty of distance between neighbors in front and back. * Home gets tons of natural light and all of the light fixtures inside have been upgraded. The home is stylish and was built with quality workmanship. *** South Anchorage shopping, restaurants, schools, parks, bike trails, and getting out of town are all VERY convenient - also, this is a well designed, stylish, updated and upgraded, established and matured neighborhood. YOU'LL LOVE CALLING THIS HOME, HOME!
- MLS® #19-2563
- Square Footage2,182
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleSplit Entry, Other - See Remarks
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, Private Yard, Road Service Area, Shed, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, RV Parking, SBOS Reqd-See Rmrks, In City Limits, DSL/Cable Available, Paved Driveway
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Tuck Under
- ExteriorWood, Other - See Remarks
- RoofWood, Other - See Remarks
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x8
- FoundationOther - See Remarks, Unknown - BTV
- Days on Market113
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address8709 Little Brook Circle
- Area35 - E Tudor Rd - Abbott Rd
- SubdivisionLittle Brook L19 B2
- Zip Code99507
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Family Room, Gas Cooktop, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Window Coverings, Den &/Or Office, Disposal, Electric, Fireplace, Microwave (B/I), Security System, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Range-Downdraft, SBOS Reqd-See Rmks
- HeatingForced Air
- Listing Agent:Ken Jelinek
- Listing Office:Exp Realty, Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 5:34am AKDT.