4760 S Seabird Circle, Wasilla
- Sq. Ft.1,994
Immaculately maintained two-story home with custom details throughout. Open kitchen will have you spoiled with granite countertops, extensive tile back splash, upgraded stainless steel appliances, copper undermount sink and walk-in pantry. Custom garage storage system along with a painted garage floor. LED lighting throughout. This home is situated on over an acre with gorgeous landscaping.
- MLS® #19-2522
- Square Footage1,994
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, Private Yard
- # of Garages3
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market177
- ZoningUNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- Address4760 S Seabird Circle
- AreaWA - Wasilla
- SubdivisionSettlers Bay #1 L37 B3
- Zip Code99654
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Jetted Tub, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryGoose Bay
- MiddleRedington Jr/Sr
- HighRedington Jr/Sr
- Listing Agent:Devon Thomas
- Listing Office:Signature Real Estate Alaska
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 9:49pm AKDT.