7441 Solarset Circle, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,755
Meticulously maintained & custom upgrades throughout in this S. Anchorage home. Cul de Sac location in a wonderful sub near Bicentennial Park and Hilltop Ski Area but also central to shopping, UMED & JBER. Spacious Master Suite has 8 X 8 walk-in closet & access to full bath. So many custom upgrades to this home including solid core hemlock doors, wood flooring and trim, new appliances & furnace!
- MLS® #19-2503
- Square Footage1,755
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleSide/Calif Split
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, Shed, View
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market55
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address7441 Solarset Circle
- Area35 - E Tudor Rd - Abbott Rd
- SubdivisionSolarset Village L17
- Zip Code99507
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Fireplace, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Security System, Hardwood Flooring
- HeatingForced Air
- Listing Agent:John O'hara
- Listing Office:Century 21 Realty Solutions - Midtown Anchorage
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2019 at 2:34am AKDT.