11239 S Knik-goosebay Road, Wasilla
- Sq. Ft.680
Own your own piece of paradise with unobstructed inlet and mountain views, Southern Exposure. This stunning bluff property also comes with a 1 bedroom, 1 bath cabin that has been a rental for the last 5 years. There has been a new leach field installed October of 2018. A must see. A view like this is hard to find!
- MLS® #19-2408
- Square Footage680
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed, View, Waterfront, Lot-Bluff
- ViewInlet, Mountains, Ocean, Unobstructed
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontInlet, Ocean
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationPost on Pad
- Days on Market181
- ZoningUNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- Address11239 S Knik-goosebay Road
- AreaWA - Wasilla
- SubdivisionHomestead Estates L3 B1
- Zip Code99623
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), Electric, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Window Coverings
- MiddleRedington Jr/Sr
- HighRedington Jr/Sr
- Listing Agent:Dave Johnson
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group Of Wasilla
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 2:56am AKDT.