7701 E Downstream Drive, Palmer
Beautiful subdivision located off Old Trunk Road. Close to Mat-Su Regional hospital. Excellent commuter location! Paved Streets, underground utilities & community water. HOA dues $84/year. Water paid to Badger Utilities.Listing licensee also a member of the WCC HOA ARC and related to developer.
- MLS® #19-2350
- TypeVacant Land
- UtilitiesElec - On Site, Electric-Underground, Nat Gas - On Site, Septic - None, Sewer-None, Telephone - On Site, Well - Community
- FeaturesDSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Homeowner Assoc, Trees - Cleared, Trees - Heavy
- WaterfrontCreek, None
- Days on Market289
- ZoningUNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- Address7701 E Downstream Drive
- AreaPA - Palmer
- SubdivisionWasilla Creek Commons Ph 1 L5 B2
- Zip Code99645
- ElementaryPioneer Peak
- Listing Agent:Natalie A Neeser
- Listing Office:Real Estate Brokers Of Alaska
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 6th, 2019 at 9:19am AKST.