1409 Primrose Street, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,012
Adorable single family ranch with alley AND street access, perfect for someone with toys. This charming home is move-in ready. This is a perfect starter home! The lot is large, well manicured, and both front and back yards are fenced. The home was upgraded in 2010 to a 4 Star Energy Rating. See it today!
- MLS® #19-2340
- Square Footage1,012
- Year Built1961
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, In City Limits, Landscaping, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market63
- ZoningR2D - Two Family Residential
- Address1409 Primrose Street
- Area40 - Seward Hwy to Boniface Pkwy
- SubdivisionGrand View Gardens L7 B12
- Zip Code99508
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Laminate Flooring, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryAirport Heights
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Darrell R Friess
- Listing Office:Alaska Real Estate Alliance
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 1:34pm AKDT.