6115 Staedem Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.4,242
Spacious home with stunning views of Mt. McKinley and city lights. Sprawling high ceilings in living area with lots of windows. B&B or assisted living home potential. Wrap around decking takes full advantage of the beautiful views. Master bedroom has fire place, private bathroom & large closets. Family room downstairs has fireplace and bonus sitting area.
- MLS® #19-225
- Square Footage4,242
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeB & B Potential, Single Family Res
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Private Yard
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market170
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address6115 Staedem Drive
- Area45 - Boniface Pkwy to Muldoon Rd
- SubdivisionTowne East #1 L5 B10
- Zip Code99504
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- HeatingForced Air
- Listing Agent:Adrian Jaime
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 6:04pm AKDT.