2437 Loussac Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,877
Don't miss this delightful home on a favorite street in Old Turnagain! Fully remodeled in 2007 including windows and doors, teak floors, hand bull-nosed travertine, gourmet kitchen and custom shower surrounds. Great family set-up with 3 bedrooms on upper level and one on lower level. Large private backyard, lovely front entry deck, and lots of natural light.
- MLS® #19-224
- Square Footage2,877
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story W/Bsmnt
- FeaturesCable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area
- # of Garages2
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Days on Market22
- ZoningR1A - Single Family Residential
- Address2437 Loussac Drive
- Area10 - Spenard
- SubdivisionTurnagain Hts #1 L21 BB
- Zip Code99517
- Interior FeaturesBasement, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Flooring, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- HighWest Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Valerie Whitmore
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 17th, 2019 at 9:41am AKST.