239 W Harvard Avenue, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,640
A rare piece of history - one of only 4 original houses left on Government Hill! Built by the Alaska Railroad in 1915, this 3 BR, 2.75 BA cottage boasts quirky character & rich history. Take in winter views of downtown & bask in the peace & quiet of historic Gov't Hill. 9,000 sf lot - adjoining area for a MIL suite means room for visiting family & friends or an AirBnB. Welcome home!
- MLS® #19-223
- Square Footage1,640
- Year Built1915
- Sub-TypeB & B Potential, Single Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, In City Limits, Mother-in-Law Apt, Private Yard, Road Service Area, Shed, View
- ViewCity Lights, Unobstructed
- ExteriorOther - See Remarks
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationPoured Concrete, Unknown - BTV
- Days on Market10
- ZoningR2D - Two Family Residential
- Address239 W Harvard Avenue
- Area5 - Downtown Anchorage
- SubdivisionNorth Addn Tr D L2
- Zip Code99501
- Interior FeaturesBasement, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer &/Or Dryer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryGovernment Hill
- HighWest Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Dan Wolf
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 17th, 2019 at 10:34am AKST.