4510 Lake Otis Parkway, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,830
Great Location in the heart of Anchorage near UMED, UAA, and New Seward Highway access. This home has a Mother-In-Law (MIL) Suite over the garage and functions more as a duplex than a house. The house portion is a nice 2 bedroom ranch style home with a great layout and a large covered porch area in the back. The Suite is a 1 bedroom unit with an open layout kitchen and living room over the garage.
- MLS® #19-2223
- Square Footage1,830
- Year Built1954
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl, Ranch-Traditional, Other - See Remarks
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Fenced Yard, In City Limits, Landscaping, Mother-in-Law Apt, Private Yard, Lot-Corner, Trailside
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- FoundationUnknown - BTV
- Days on Market65
- ZoningR2A - Two Family Residential
- Address4510 Lake Otis Parkway
- Area35 - E Tudor Rd - Abbott Rd
- SubdivisionHomestead Acres L7 B6
- Zip Code99507
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Family Room, Refrigerator, Washer &/Or Dryer
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Casey Knight
- Listing Office:Real Estate Brokers Of Alaska
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 1:34am AKDT.