16347 Headlands Circle, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.3,213
Immaculate 5BD/3BA/3CG home on large 12,962 sf lot and situated at the end of cul-de-sac. Recent updates: new Silestone Quartz Counters, new appliances & backsplash, new high-end carpet/pad throughout and more! Well maintained and much-loved home is ready for you and your family to move-in and add your personal touches. Please see ''more'' for additional information about this spectacular home.This is a very, well-cared for home featuring 5BDS/3BA/3CG, on a 12,963sf lot offering 3213sf of living space. The owners have completed numerous upgrades to ensure that all the new owners have to do is move-in and make it their own. Upgrades include: - brand new padding and carpet throughout the home. - new appliances: built-in oven, gas cooktop, built-in microwave, refrigerator. - kitchen tile backsplash - new Silestone Quartz countertops (prep sink is plumbed into island and can be installed if desired) - new bathroom flooring - lighting fixtures - exterior fixtures This home is situated at the end of a cul-de-sac and located in a very desirable area of Anchorage, zoned for Bear Valley Elementary, Goldenview Middle School and South Anchorage High School. Gorgeous, open living plan on the main level with a wall of south-facing windows in the family/informal living room w/fireplace. Formal living and dining areas also feature a fp, with open layout, ideal for gatherings. The main level also features a large bedroom and full bath. The master suite and three large bedrooms are on the upper level, with large utility room and loft. The open floor plan lends itself to a variety of uses to meet everyone's needs. The backyard is accessible through a door leading from the kitchen to the back deck and backyard. This is a level lot and there is plenty of space for summer barbeques, play space, and winter activities. Beautifully landscaped with many perennials, lawn, trees and greenery bordering the back yard. Very easy to show with a few hours notice. Please remove your shoes. Buyer to verify all for intended purposes. Thank you.
- MLS® #19-2118
- Square Footage3,213
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard
- # of Garages3
- GaragesHeated, Tuck Under
- ViewCity Lights, Mountains, Partial
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame, Concrete, Block
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market33
- ZoningR3SL - Multi Family Res Special Limitation
- Address16347 Headlands Circle
- Area25 - Dearmoun Rd - Potter Marsh
- SubdivisionGoldenview Park Ph F1C L46 B11
- Zip Code99516
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Hardwood Flooring, Jetted Tub, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryBear Valley
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Rhonda L Richie
- Listing Office:Herrington And Company, Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 19th, 2019 at 10:34am AKDT.