16347 Headlands Circle, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.3,213
Beautiful 5BD/3BA/3CG, Goldenview home. Open floor plan, level 12,962 sf lot at end of cul-de-sac. Recent updates: Silestone Quartz Counters, appliances, high-end carpet/pad throughout & more! Master suite on upper level. Wall of south facing windows offers natural light year-round. Lg., level back yard w/access from kitchen. Please see ''more'' for additional info about this home.This is a very, well-cared for home featuring 5BDS/3BA/3CG, on a 12,963sf LEVEL lot offering 3213sf of living space and a very nice back yard. The owners have completed numerous upgrades to ensure that all the new owners have to do is move-in and make it their own. Upgrades include: - brand new padding and carpet throughout the home. - new appliances: built-in oven, gas cooktop, built-in microwave, refrigerator. - kitchen tile backsplash - new Silestone Quartz countertops (prep sink is plumbed into island and can be installed if desired) - new bathroom flooring - lighting fixtures - exterior fixtures This home is situated at the end of a cul-de-sac and located in a very desirable area of Anchorage, zoned for Bear Valley Elementary, Goldenview Middle School and South Anchorage High School. Gorgeous, open living plan on the main level with a wall of south-facing windows in the family/informal living room w/fireplace. Formal living and dining areas also features a gas fireplace, with open layout, ideal for gatherings. The main level also features a large bedroom and full bath. The master suite and three large bedrooms are on the upper level, with large utility room and bonus loft space to meet your needs (office, library, study area, exercise area, gaming area). The open floor plan lends itself to a variety of uses to meet everyone's needs. The level backyard is accessible through a door leading from the kitchen to the back deck and backyard. This is a level lot and there is plenty of space for summer BBQ's play space, and winter activities. Beautifully landscaped with many perennials, trees and greenery bordering the back yard. Very easy to show with a few hours notice. Please remove your shoes. Buyer to verify all for intended purposes. Thank you.
- MLS® #19-2118
- Square Footage3,213
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Home Owner Assoc., Private Yard
- # of Garages3
- GaragesHeated, Tuck Under
- ViewCity Lights, Mountains, Partial
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionConcrete, Wood Frame, Block
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market98
- ZoningR3SL - Multi Family Res Special Limitation
- Address16347 Headlands Circle
- Area25 - Dearmoun Rd - Potter Marsh
- SubdivisionGoldenview Park Ph F1C L46 B11
- Zip Code99516
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Hardwood Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Electric, Family Room, Jetted Tub, Laminate Flooring, Vaulted Ceiling
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryBear Valley
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Rhonda L Richie
- Listing Office:Herrington And Company, Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 2:34pm AKDT.