(Undisclosed Address), Wasilla
- Sq. Ft.5,184
A vast cleared and level 160 acre fenced parcel with uninterrupted mountain views lends itself to endless sunrise and sunset displays. On this serene setting rests an expansive home built to last generations boasting an ample shop complete with its own in-floor heating 14x14 double entry, 2 side garages with carports, and mezzanine.The entire 160 Acres is Fenced. The land is cleared with no marsh and one gravel pit. The main house is 36x48 giving you 1,748 sf per floor. The Shop is 48x48 at 2,304sf. The "wings" there are 2 at 12 x 50 each for 1200sf total. In floor heating on the main floor and the shop. Baseboard heating on top floor, and added toyostove heater in the shop. Able to fit a 42ft motor home in shop. Acreage has enough space to build hangar and runway. Electric heat in exterior walkway for the front entry.Pine wood trim on house, Hickory wood cabinets in kitchen, and vinyl plank floors. Two Bonus rooms in the finished Basement, and has a built in separate entry from the main house. Each level of the house has it's own laundry. Built 2 x 6 construction with R19 insulation in the walls, R38 between the floors, and R60 in the ceiling. None of the interior walls are structural allowing for floor-plan change as generations do. It has a 60ft private well with copper line. The septic has been regularly maintained. Water heater is instant hot with an electrical backup. The equipment on the property will be moved upon sale with a negotiable timeline. The fenced garden area wards off moose contains some raised beds and houses the septic.
- MLS® #19-2087
- Square Footage5,184
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story W/Bsmnt
- FeaturesAirplane Access, Barn/Shop, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, Horse Property, Mother-in-Law Apt, Motion Lighting, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Storage Space/Unit, View
- # of Garages8
- GaragesAttached, Heated, Other-See Remarks
- ViewMountains, Unobstructed
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationPoured Concrete, Quad-Lock
- Days on Market109
- ZoningUNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- SubdivisionSamilar Tracts Tr B-C
- Zip Code99654
- Interior FeaturesArctic Entry, Basement, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Double Ovens, Electric, Family Room, Jetted Tub, Laminate Flooring, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Workshop
- HeatingBaseboard, In-Floor Heat
- ElementaryGoose Bay
- Listing Agent:Stefanie K Suydam
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 2:49am AKDT.