17340 Monte Road, Eagle River
- Sq. Ft.2,415
Alaskan Living without the drive! Log home with soaring ceilings, brand-new kitchen, new flooring, new roof, and remodeled baths. Set on a secluded hilltop one-acre plus lot with great views and mature trees. Guest quarters contain second kitchen and may provide nightly rental opportunity. Huge Covered Front Deck with Views.Guest quarters contain second kitchen and could provide nightly rental opportunity.
- MLS® #19-2035
- Square Footage2,415
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeB & B Potential, Single Family Res
- StyleCabin, Log
- FeaturesCable TV, Deck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, Mother-in-Law Apt, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, View, Storage Space/Unit, Home Warranty, Shed
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Tandem, Tuck Under
- FoundationConcrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Days on Market31
- ZoningCE-R-1A Single- Family Residential
- Address17340 Monte Road
- Area90 - Eagle River
- SubdivisionDale Briggs L5 B2
- CityEagle River
- Zip Code99577
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Family Room, Granite Countertops, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Basement, Wood Stove, Workshop
- ElementaryEagle River
- Listing Agent:Dan Abts
- Listing Office:Herrington And Company, Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 25th, 2019 at 5:49am AKDT.