2420 E 68th Avenue, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,930
This home has a large south facing backyard complete with a basketball hoop, horseshoe pit and RV parking. Home is a fixer upper and needs some love but has great bones with a newer water heater and furnace. Just needs cosmetic repairs. Open concept living with vaulted ceilings and master up stairs make this home great for entertaining. Lots of natural light, photos do not do this justice.
- MLS® #19-19480
- Square Footage1,930
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Reverse
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Shed, Fenced Yard
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated, Tuck Under
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Shingle, Composition
- FoundationSlab on Grade
- Days on Market144
- ZoningR5 - Rural Residential
- Address2420 E 68th Avenue
- Area35 - E Tudor Rd - Abbott Rd
- SubdivisionGalatea Est L19 B3
- Zip Code99507
- Interior FeaturesDen &/Or Office, Vaulted Ceiling, Fireplace
- HeatingForced Air
- Listing Agent:Kelly Carriker
- Listing Office:Dwell Realty
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 4:34am AKDT.