Unit #c21 - 8101 Peck Avenue, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.990
2 BR townhouse w/ immediate access to JBER & Tikahtnu Commons! Enjoy a functional layout w/ a bright & open, south-facing living rm, complete w/ a cozy wood-burning fireplace. 2 BR w/a jack & jill bath between. BRAND new carpet throughout, & all appliances stay, including your own washer & dryer! Oversized 1 car gar w/ extra storage. Low HOA Dues!
- MLS® #19-18889
- Square Footage990
- Year Built1983
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Road Service Area, In City Limits, DSL/Cable Available, Paved Driveway, Pets Considered
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Tuck Under
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Days on Market131
- ZoningR3 - Multiple Family Residential
- AddressUnit #c21 - 8101 Peck Avenue
- Area45 - Boniface Pkwy to Muldoon Rd
- SubdivisionRavenhill Ph 1 #C21
- Zip Code99504
- Interior FeaturesElectric Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Fireplace, Microwave, Refrigerator, Security System, Window Coverings, CO Detector(s), Washer&/or Dryer, Ceiling Fan(s), Smoke Detector(s)
- Listing Agent:Dan Wolf
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 7:26pm AKDT.