2505 W 30 Avenue, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,443
Newer home on the westside of Anchorage, 2 story design built in 2006 4 bedroom 2.5 bath, with a bedroom on the main level, Great room design very open floor plan with a rec/hobby room addition added in 2013 off the back of home. Fenced yard with alley access, Large open country kitchen, gas range, solid surface counter tops. Bar between kitchen and dining area. Large 2 car garage
- MLS® #19-18701
- Square Footage2,443
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesCable TV, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market94
- ZoningR1A - Single Family Residential
- Address2505 W 30 Avenue
- Area10 - Spenard
- SubdivisionWoodland Park L13S
- Zip Code99517
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Solid Surface Counter, Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Window Coverings, Elec Air Cleaner
- HeatingForced Air
- HighWest Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Peter Jarratt
- Listing Office:Herrington And Company, Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 28th, 2020 at 11:56am AKST.