5101 E 22nd Avenue, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,128
Well-built home, private, quiet, 2+ acres of Alaska in the heart of Anchorage, zoned R2M, view of downtown and Sleeping Lady. Newer vinyl flooring, interior paint, tub/surround, septic and shingles. LL workshop under large, detached garage. 1 bed up (2 if armoire or closet added to office) and 2 down. R2M may allow 30 units to be built, lots of gravel on-site.
- MLS® #19-18347
- Square Footage2,128
- Year Built1959
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleHlsd Rnch/Dlt Bsmnt
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Private Yard, View, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Road Service Area, Lot-Corner, In City Limits, DSL/Cable Available, Paved Driveway, Cable TV
- # of Garages2
- ViewMountains, City Lights
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x4
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market124
- ZoningR2M - Multi Family Residential
- Address5101 E 22nd Avenue
- Area40 - Seward Hwy to Boniface Pkwy
- SubdivisionT13NR3WS22 L13
- Zip Code99508
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Family Room, Fireplace, Refrigerator, Workshop, Solid Surface Counter, Electric Cooktop, Electric, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, CO Detector(s), Smoke Detector(s)
- ElementaryNunaka Valley
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Karen R Custer
- Listing Office:Herrington And Company, Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 12:49am AKDT.