7940 Ascot Street, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,750
Check out the video tour! Remodel* complete as of April 2020. Nestled in a quiet family-friendly cul de sac, watch your kids play in the quaint muni park or stroll the amazing trail system. Open concept, ample closets, & amazing bonus room feels like you're living large. New heating system! Completely new kitchen w/ SS appliances, flooring, modern bathrooms, paint, recessed lighting, and more!
- MLS® #19-18308
- Square Footage1,750
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleSplit Entry
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Greenhouse, Private Yard, Road Service Area, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, In City Limits, Trailside, Parkside, Paved Driveway
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated, Tuck Under
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame, Wood Frame - 2x4
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market113
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address7940 Ascot Street
- Area15 - W Tudor Rd - Dimond Blvd
- SubdivisionAscot Village L22 B1
- Zip Code99502
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Den &/Or Office, Fireplace, Microwave (B/I), BR/BA on Main Level
- Listing Agent:Kevin B Cross
- Listing Office:Real Estate Brokers Of Alaska
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 5:49am AKDT.