3139 Rosella Street, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,164
Come and see this amazing fully remodeled town home, backs right to the Baxter bog trail. Close to trails and schools. Fully fenced back yard for the dogs. Great deck to sit and watch the moose, bears, rabbits and the occasional martin. After your morning coffee on the back deck, and your walk around the bog, come home to enjoy the fantastic sauna in the downstairs.Has been extensively remodeled, with new laminate, new carpet, additional cabinets and an 8 foot butcher block counter top. Very bright with great light.
- MLS® #19-18257
- Square Footage1,164
- Year Built1974
- TypeResidential Lease
- Sub-TypeTownhouse, Zero Lot Line
- StyleTwo-Story Reverse
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Fence, Fire Pit, Paved Driveway, Trailside
- Parking Spaces2
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x4
- Days on Market15
- ZoningR2D - Two Family Residential
- Address3139 Rosella Street
- Area45 - Boniface Pkwy to Muldoon Rd
- SubdivisionBaxter Hts #G
- Zip Code99504
- Interior FeaturesCO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Fireplace, Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Laminate Counters, Wood Counters, Disposal, Sauna, Trash Compactor
- Listing Agent:Gregory S Schaaf
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 5:04pm AKST.