825 N Blaine Circle, Palmer
- Sq. Ft.1,527
In a very quiet cul-de-sac. Bright & sunny 3 bed room, 2 full bath, home has vaulted ceilings, lots of windows & newer SS appliances. Oversized 2 car gar. w/workbench , deep sink & small dog kennel for your pet to go in & out of gar. On demand gas hot water heater & water softener . 12 x 20 shed & large awning on side of shed next to fire pit. Sellers will pay up to $2,000 of buyer's costs w/FPO.Back deck off back of kitchen to watch the sunsets. Home is a non smoking home and has been very well taken care of.
- MLS® #19-18139
- Square Footage1,527
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesCable TV, Deck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, RV Parking, Satellite Dish, Shed, Dog Kennel, Fire Pit
- # of Garages2
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market11
- ZoningUNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- Address825 N Blaine Circle
- AreaPA - Palmer
- SubdivisionAngel Acre L6
- Zip Code99645
- Interior FeaturesAir Exchanger, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, Laminate Counters, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Water Softener, Window Coverings, Security System
- HeatingForced Air
- Listing Agent:Richard Davids
- Listing Office:Sun Properties, Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 1:34pm AKST.