1410 Inlet Place, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.3,894
Prime South Addition location. Blending urban chic w/old downtown charm in the center of Anchorage's finest parks,shopping & restaurants. Westchester Lagoon, Coastal Trail access & kids playground are just down the street. Saturday strolls to Fire Island Bakery & City Market are the norm here.The picket fenced front yard sets the tone for this welcoming home-nicely updated w/preserved originality.New exterior paint & gutter system. Expanded sun soaked wrap-around deck w/a new rubber membrane roof underneath to protect the garage/interior workshop below. Inviting front porch w/a new stainless steel front door and heated arctic entry. New Pergo laminate floors throughout main floor. Updated kitchen features a Viking gas oven/range with stainless hood, new stainless steel refrigerator, raised ceiling with new lighting, adjoining casual dining nook with built-in bench seating and additional storage cabinets. Walk in pantry storage room w/back door access to a rear deck/dog run area. Formal dining room is conveniently located across the kitchen with rich wood accents. Office/flex room on main floor has an adjoining full bath - recently remodeled with a new tiled walk in shower. With the addition of a closet, it could be another bedroom. Vaulted master suite on the main floor features soaring ceilings, a fireplace, deck access and a European style ensuite bathroom with an adjoining bedroom currently set up as a nursery w/two closets, but could be used as a dressing room for an expansive master closet - lots of options with this space. The staircase to the lower level was completely redesigned last year - sellers removed the old spiral staircase and created a functional, more attractive access that now meets current code. Downstairs has all new carpet. Both downstairs bedrooms have walk-in closets and new egress windows. Remodeled full bath with new tile, vanity and tub/shower. Family/recreation room opens to a HUGE indoor exercise room and workshop that essentially functions as a garage. 220 amp power, multiple workbenches and double doors open to rear alley and exterior parking. Tons of storage options and a ramp to bring in 4-wheelers, motorcycles, snow machines. It's everything garage without the ability to drive in and park your car. New high efficiency boiler system and energy improvements. This house is anything but ordinary. Come check it out before it's gone!
- MLS® #19-18120
- Square Footage3,894
- Year Built1951
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleMulti-Level, Hlsd Rnch/Dlt Bsmnt
- FeaturesCable TV, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, In City Limits, Landscaping, Motion Lighting, Parkside, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed, Storage Space/Unit
- GaragesOther-See Remarks
- ViewCity Lights
- RoofComposition, Shingle, Rubber
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block, Slab on Grade
- Days on Market202
- ZoningR2M - Multi Family Residential
- Address1410 Inlet Place
- Area5 - Downtown Anchorage
- SubdivisionView Ridge (of South Addn) L8 B35B
- Zip Code99501
- Interior FeaturesArctic Entry, Basement, BR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Workshop, Quartz Counters, Marble Counters, Wood Counters, Solid Surface Counter, Soaking Tub, Central Vac, Sauna, Trash Compactor
- ElementaryInlet View
- HighWest Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Alison Lane
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2020 at 1:04pm AKDT.