1616 Dolina Circle, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,512
Traditional ranch home at the end of a cul-de-sac. Large storage area was previously a garage. Fenced back yard and storage shed. Selling as-is. Close to schools. 4th room could be used as an office. Large back deck perfect for summer BBQ's. Wide driveway can accommodate 4+ vehicles or RV. No HOA fees.
- MLS® #19-1802
- Square Footage1,512
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, Shed, Fixer Upper, Cable TV
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market72
- ZoningR3 - Multiple Family Residential
- Address1616 Dolina Circle
- Area40 - Seward Hwy to Boniface Pkwy
- SubdivisionRussian Jack #1 L7 B4
- Zip Code99508
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Laminate Flooring
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryRussian Jack
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Bethany Stamper
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Best Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 1:56pm AKDT.