18924 Stephanie Boulevard, Eagle River
Business zoned B-3 property close to downtown Eagle River visible from Old Glenn Highway, close to North Eagle River, Fred Meyer store, across from Upper Fire Lake. The B-3 district is intended for primarily for general commercial uses in commercial centers and area exposed to heavy traffic. Owner financing with negotiable terms subject to credit approval and large down; payout in 15 years or lessThis site would also be ideal for a multi-family unit build and more! Such a great location ... Buyer to verify all information including, but not limited to availability of utilities, zoning, CCRs, suitability of property for buyer's intended purposes. All serious offers considered. Amazing location!
- MLS® #19-18012
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-TypeCommercial, Residential
- UtilitiesElectric - In Area, Natural Gas-In Area, Pub Wtr-None, Septic - None, Telephone - In Area, Well - None
- FeaturesDriveway, Fire Service Area, In City Limits, Road Service Area
- Days on Market150
- ZoningCE-B-3 General Busines
- Address18924 Stephanie Boulevard
- Area90 - Eagle River
- SubdivisionT15NR01WS30 L90
- CityEagle River
- Zip Code99577
- ElementaryFire Lake
- MiddleMirror Lake
- Listing Agent:Sally Goodrich
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties - Eagle River Branch
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 2:41am AKDT.